quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011

Actions speak louder than words

Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.I know, I'm lucky. I've found friends that I would never find. And I'll give my life for them. Anything they need, they know that I'll be here. They know, they can count on me. You can only go as far as you push. It get's harder every minute. The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else. Some people make the world SPECIAL just by being in it. When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead,you can look beside you and your best friend will be there. Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile. What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry? Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário