segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

Not just a pretty face..

Things change, people change, but some stuffs stay the same forever. I'm lonely now, quite in my room. But I don't even care, I prefer to be alone. I'm just thinking how you and I are cute together. I honestly believed in you. That we would be together till you ask me to be your wife. I had so many dreams, about you and me, happy endings but now I know that it wasn't real. And I'm so sorry that's over now. I could give you fifty reasons why I should be your number one. But I honestly don't think I should be your number one. You should be alone till the rest of your life. I was a dreamer before you went in my life and let me down. I'm so sad today. My thoughts change every second. One day, I say that we will be together, because we know that's ment to be. Another day, I think about how much you've hurt me, and that I don't want to see you ever again in my life. But these things are changing so fast now. I want you here in my arms, saying that you're sorry. But I guess I have to wait more for you to do that. And I'm so stupid, because I know that, whenever you want, I'll be waiting for you. With my arms open. I'm crying for the same old reason. You. Last year, you smiled for me, and I felt something deep inside of me, saying that I would never find someone like you. Oh my od, you're so beautiful that's hard to believe that you're here, dancing with me. A slow dancing in this party, so perfect. Nobody's watching, and you kiss me. I'm still thinking. Just Breathe, take a deep breathe, and stop in this moment for twenty seconds. Enjoy it. Oh boy, open your soul for me, say everything that you keep deep inside of you. It don't even matters if what you keep deep inside of you are mistakes, because everybody do they. And are these mistakes that we make, and then make it again that let us happy, because we know that mistakes are the best way to learn that life is hard. I'm saying a lot of stuffs, and they don't even make sence, but I got to let it go. I need to say, I need to get it out of me. Words. But they still are important. Thank's for being exactly what I thought you were. Just a pretty face. Heartless, and with no feelings. I'm not for you. I need someonde like me. That can feel, and accept what are feelings. That's me. Not just a pretty face, but also a girl with a heart and so much love to give to the that I love.
I never wanted someone like I want you. You broke my heart, and I can feel it. But I don't care. You make my heart feel complete now. And that's what I want. I've tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter. I had to fall to lose it all, but in the end it doesn't even matter. I don't want to be famous or to be rich. I don't want these stuffs if I can't have the only thing that I really want. Love. True Love. Deep love. Family. Childrens. A samll and beautiful home. A green garden. A dog. You.
Yeah, that's what I want, and that's what I can't have. I'm looking to a beautiful boy now, but it's not you. I can find other persons beautiful too. Clock it's ticking. I'm afraid, because I'm gonna lose you. Solo since you've been missing. It's good to see you again. You're from her. You belong to the beautiful girl with a blond hair. And you should belong to me now. And I need a true friend now. A friend that I can tell stuffs and that I can trust that won't say anything to others. That will keep my secret hidden. But I don't have one friend like this. Not anymore. And it's like I've said, thing's are changing so fast now, I just want everything to stop, so I can take a breathe. But it won't stop, thing's will get faster. Every minute that we waste, thing's are changing. And I can feel it deep inside of me. You know what they say, everyday we're survivors. Days of our lives. I want you to know, that it doesn't matters. I'm getting lost. Where nobody can find us, I don't want to be save. The night is finally coming down to you and me. Tell me what I'm feeling, oh, it's so hard to explain. All I wanna do, is fall a little dipper with you and never come up, breathing underwater. I feel like I'm swimming in rain and breathing underwater.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário