quarta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2011

You make my life as sweet as honey

Now You're mine. Like I always wanted to. You're so good to me. I love the way you hold me in your arms, I love the way you say you love me, I love the way you make me feel so good, I love you, in every way possible. You fill the emptiness. You make me feel complete, happy. You came and you put colors on my mind. I think about you, every single day, every minute that I breath, because you're the reason why I'm breathing. You're my reason to be everything that I am. Before you came in, into my life, I had darkness, emptiness, I was full of nothing. Now, you changed everything. I had spaces, empty spaces, that I thought they were to be like this. But now, I realized, that I just needed someone like you. To make everything go right. You're the end of my puzzle, and the beginnig of my history. You're my meaning of love, life, laugh. You make my life as sweet as honey. You're my everything, and I'm so glad I found you. Now, I can't lose you. I can't just let you go, so, I'll be alive until you're mine. Be mine forever. ♥

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário