segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2011

It's hard to let you go


Life's a fairytaile. A never ending dream. I thought I was living my own fairytaile. With you as my prince, when I supposed to be the princess. But the right was wrong. I'm still the princess, but you're not what I thought you were. I forgot that in those little stories, also have a badgirl, a witch. That makes everything looks perfectly fine for a moment, then show us the reality. It takes time, for you to notice that the witch it's not good for you. So I think you were my witch. It's hard to let you go, knowing that you were the best thing I ever had for a while. But now I see with every detail, what you are. You were just a little issue in my way to find my real prince. But, you know what? I'm totally over you. And now it's not a problem, 'cause in the end of EVERY fairytaile, the princess find her soulmade. (:
Rah Ruthofer

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário