quarta-feira, 8 de dezembro de 2010

You and Me

"When I see you, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're the perfect friend, just the way you are. It doesn't matter how many times I cried because I was mad at you, you're my best friend, and I wouldn't change a thing about you. We're connected, even if it's not by blood. You're my little sister, forever and always. Words are not enough to describe you. Maybe some attitudes
will try to explain how much I love you. They also won't be enough, but they're better. When I think about friendships, I think about you. When somebody asks me who is my best friend, I think about you. When I think in a person that knows EVERY secret that I could never tell, I think about you. Sometimes
we fight, but it just happens so we can see that these sutffs that happens are BFF's stuffs. You're my BFF, and I will be there for you. S2. You and I will be young forever. Remember, it's you and me, together, forever."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário